Wednesday, June 25, 2008

3 leaves don't touch thee


Large Tote, originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.

I'm been sewing a bit, and itching more. Did you know that it only takes a ng (but typically a µg) of urushiol (the oil in posion ivy) to cause a reaction. And it typically lasts 7-14 days. I thought that the PI usually cleared up in 3 days, and I must have touched about a grams worth. Not bad enough to go get the steriod pack yet (too early in the summer to waste that) but pretty dang bad. Also, the urushiol is on mango skins- probably why I get a reaction when I eat mangoes. It's been raging for almost 2 wks now. So when I'm standing in the rain @ Comfest, swing by and buy some stuff, or at least bring me a treat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.