Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My new outdoor accessory


There were these birdies all puffed out and bathing in the neighbor's gutter, and I had a perfect view of them sitting here on the backporch. Once I ran upstairs to get the camera, they were gone.
Random thoughts:
Keep your camera close
Always wash your quinoa before eating (I always try and skip this, but as some as I bite down on the grit, I think "I knew I should have...")
Invest in a good pair of tweezers. They are priceless and it's even worse when you really need a good pair and you bought a cheap, dull, pair.
People are generally flakey, even money doesn't curb this.
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.