Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Growing

IMGP2225
So a few of you have emailed me, and yeah, the rumor is true. The craft-for-profit stuff filled a dumpster last Saturday. I'll comment more on it later, but the short of it is- I want to be really good at my job, want to work on our house, not be stressed by it, tend to my garden, ride my bike, climb, get back to yoga and make new friends. Instead of investing money on further craftiness, I enrolled in yoga again, bought GRE materials and some bike parts.
So, it's really only two days into it, but last night I worked on my bike, today I was able to work my 11 hr work day, run at lunch, go to yoga after and not worry about a mess at home or the need to make things. It's splendid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.