Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Year?


P1000440, originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.

I have to admit, after a nice end to a rocky year, the New Year didn't start off with a bang as planned this morning. I set some intense (for me) training goals for the new year, starting this morning.
Then I couldn't sleep last night, had major bike problems this morning, strained my arm trying to fix it, and am getting a cold. So I missed spinning, running and bootcamp this morning.
Eh, tomorrow's another day, and I'll have a more positive post. A least there isn't a squirrel running around the house today!

PatriceL.etsy.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.