Monday, September 20, 2010

Grrrrrrr



P1040462, originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.
I've been MIA from much lately (north market, independents day, etc), but there are good (alright) reasons.
Like I had to visit a historical roadside attraction before it closed it's doors. In retrospect, I wish we had chatted with the owner/dino-maker longer, or brought a check to just buy the place and run a dino-walk and RV park as my career, but *sigh* there have been other priorities lately.
I feel like I shot a good set of dino portraits, but my DSRL lightmeter is shot, so processing might be postponed a bit, enjoy these for now...
P1040469P1040461
P1040470IMGP3114
IMGP3096IMGP3116

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.