Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Junctionview this Saturday and Sunday!


Works in Progress, originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.

Saturday November 20, 11am - 7pm, Sunday, November 21, 11am - 7pm
"The members of the Columbus Crafty Cotillion, Couchfire Collective, and Junctionview Studios are very excited to announce they are partnering to create a new event in Columbus called Viewfinder!

The show will feature handmade goods by over 30 craft vendors, fine art by Columbus' creative community, and open studios of resident artists at Junctionview Studios."

The show replaces Tiny Canary this year, which is always a great show, and this will be no different!

I've been busy in my craft cave and it's felt really good to get back to work with my hands. Plus, I found a bunch of 'treasures' (such as vintage beer cans) that I thought I pitched when I moved!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.