Monday, May 23, 2011

2nd largest city in appalachia

IMGP4586a


So I was in Knoxville a few weekends ago for a failed triathlon attempt, but sometimes things just aren't meant to be. I needed a weekend out of town, the sun actually came out while I was there, I got my bike tuned up and enjoyed the city. Wasn't able to make it to veg-O-rama, but now think that sushi (veggie) and miso soup are a great night-before-race meal.


I'm still debating whether my camera is better with new internals, but I pulled the lensbaby out for this trip and think I got a few decent shots, especially in the Worlds Fair Park (to come).


IMGP4623a IMGP4650a
IMGP4655aIMGP4646a
IMGP4671aIMGP4628aIMGP4578aIMGP4691a
IMGP4676aIMGP4706a

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.