Thursday, July 07, 2011

Vega EFA oil

I am a bit obsessed with Brendan Brazier and his Thrive diet and overall mentality towards food. If I wasn't lazy, I'd definitely follow this to a T. The No-Meat-Athlete has a great review of the "The Vegan Guide to Optimal Performance in Sports and Life" book; I just got the newest book & have been dying to dive in. I feel so much better when I follow his plans, and there is a noticeable difference in my performance and overall moods. There are a few recipes in the NMA review, and you can get a few through google books.

IMGP5967a

Anyways. The other day, Whole Foods was moving and everything was 75% off. By the time I got there late afternoon, there was really only process junk foods, cheese and vitamins. But digging a bit deeper, I found bottles of the Vega Oil Blend. We'll see if it's all it's cracked up to be...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.