Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pelotonia Clearance Sale!!

Hey folks! Throughout the next two days, I'll be listing items on my Etsy site marked down to $15 (and free shipping) to support my Pelotonia Fundfaising Effort! (you can also make a donation to my page) I'll be riding 180 miles with 40 of my collegues and 5,000 other people to support the St. James Cancer Research Center. The Pelotonia proceeds comprise about 1/4 of the James's budget & it enables them to pursue cutting edge ideas and technologies.

Our Peloton (the Battelloton) has raised about $65,000 thus far and are hoping to break $75. So please consider donating or purchasing!


If you're in Columbus, other jewelry & handbags will be for sale at the 30th anniversary East Pacemont Rd block party/yard sale on Saturday. JG'll be selling them so be nice & stop by so he doesn't turn into this.


(Also be selling some (womens) mountaineering gear, veggie cookbooks, Dept 56 houses, fabric, sewing machine, vacuum, etc)
26b-20
35a-21
25b

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.