Monday, February 13, 2012

Neighbours, Brothers Drake Meadery

Neighbours at Brothers Drake
The drummer is an old college/indymedia friend (here) so I felt like I should try ye'new camera out.
First time shooting a band with the new camera. Still struggling with the flash but discovered that the camera records pretty decent sound with the video.
Sarah and I split a sampler, all were tasty but the hop infused mead is still my favorite. The owner had us try shots of the habanero mead and the $3 bowl of soup hit the spot.
IMGP9982
IMGP9981
IMGP0056
Also, it was difficult to shoot inside the Meadery and not have it look like a house show.IMGP9987
IMGP0016

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:56 PM

    I <3 brother's drake.
    we should go next time i'm in town.
    Basak

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.