Friday, August 24, 2012

Columbus Food Truck Fest

Tomorrow I'll be vending at the Columbus Food Truck Fest! It's at the Ohio Historical Society, which I know is a bit out of the way, considering everything else going on this weekend, but you should stop by! There will be a safe place to park your bike and it runs from 11-8 Saturday & Sunday. (I'll only be there Saturday though)
I'll have some new wares, some old wares:
The sun is starting to shine bright on the new necklaces! #vintagebuttons #patricelehockyVending @ the North Market all day: Older necklaces. 70's Iron City can set under glass stones. #ironcity   #patricelehocky
Craftin', craftin', craftin' #patricelehockyVarious badge options. #craftin #patricelehocky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.