Sunday, September 09, 2012

Job Hunting

IMGP8111
So a few months ago I was RIFT'ed and am beginning to really search for employment.
I have intermediate experience in a variety of fields, so if you or any of your contacts are looking for a chemical/environmental type engineer, or if you know of a reputable recruiter, feel free to pass on my email or Linkedin profile.
Here's a quick pictorial summary of what I've done over the years
IMGP0047
Carbon Sequestration: Oversaw completion and workovers of monitoring and injection wells, surveyed monitoring technologies, designed/developed annular pressure systems for injection wells, public outreach
P1020062
Environmental Remediation: designed rememdiation systems, oversaw installation; ZVI and bioaugmentation injections, groundwater and soil gas sampling, agency reporting, regulatory reviews, emissions calculations
Chemical Spill
Environmental Compliance Auditing
IMGP7943
And though I don't have any photos, my main interests lie in process design and construction. I have experience on lab-scale levels, but would like to explore the world of oil and gas/energy.
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:30 PM

    Hey Patrice,

    It was nice chatting with you last weekend at the cross clinic. I work for Toyota and we are always looking for talented people. If you are interested, shoot me an email and we'll talk about it. derek dot gibbs at tema.toyota.com

    Take care,

    Derek

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.